My Observation of Life
- Is full of complications that overwhelm our sense of self.
- Our relationships & romances are full of peaks and valleys of emotions.
- Though some of our personal friendships last a lifetime, the majority of them come and go.
- We tie our self worth to a work life that is a never ending barrage of successes and failures and often leaves us disappointed and empty.
It is no wonder that we walk through life in a thick fog and often lose ourselves and what we find important in life.
What is A Simple Romantic Life?
- It’s finding the peace with yourself amongst the chaos and not about what others give you.
- It’s simplifying our lives into the few things that are important, taking joy in what we have.
- And it’s finding our own romantic life through all that we do, see, touch, feel and share.
Who am I?
- I’m a 50+ old Spanish/Irish, Southern divorcee with two grown children, and a supportive Danish boyfriend!
- I’ve had a long professional career as an Executive Assistant, Corporate Event Planner and I’ve owned my own Invitation and Wedding & Event business in Arizona. In all these professions, I am driven to elevate others’ experiences over my own!
- I prefer being behind the scenes, and like a good Southern hostess my motto is: “If you’re not having fun, then neither am I.”
What is this blog about?
- After a number of pivotal moments in my life, I know that I want to share myself with others through:
- Travels, exploring and findings
- Props, DIYs, my styling
- Women to Women
I hope you’ll enjoy reading my own discovery to A Simple Romantic Life!