Like my lovely fellow blogger, Hello Kaily, I will be working on some planning for the summer myself (as I mentioned previously, I’m going to help Michael by spending time with Ethan during his summer vacation) and I want to find CHEAP/FREE things for us to do as well (until I go back to the job hunting in the fall).
But I also have some projects that I want to continue (and start) to work on:
- Clean my junk/craft/home office and supplies.
- Clean out the garage (I have too many large props left from last Halloween and decor items).
- Work on little projects for Little House – repair the deck support (maybe see how we can add the steps to the back side), put down gravel under the deck and even get the large row of dead trees cut. This may be too big a project though while I’m unemployed. But I’ll see what I can do on the frugal side…
- Work on little projects around this awful rental (besides the constant yard cleaning), just some other ways to make this a Happy Home!
- Get in shape – so I can enjoy some of the cute clothes I still have lurking around in that closet – and that may need to be used when I go back to work. hee hee
- Retreats – plan some with the girlfriends (both here at home and maybe a few away) – to have time WITH friends!
Looking forward to a little Thelma & Louise (and backseat friend – mom) this weekend. (I love the 25 year anniversary photo of the two of them – below). BTW, Monette is Thelma (Genna Davis) & I’m Louise (Susan Sarandon). LOL