Where will the summer take you? Will you take a vacation? Even a mental one?
Will it include someone/family or be solo?
We all NEED a vacation – even if it is a mini one, a mental one or even if it just involves researching for a future one and lastly, even one where you plop your bum on the couch and start up several VACATION related movies!!
- The 25 Best Summer Vacation Movies (2012 version)
- 7 of the Best Vacation Movies Ever (2014 version)
- School’s Out! Top 5 Summer Vacation Movies – by Best Movies by Farr (2014)
- The “Vacation” Red Band Trailer (2015) – personally looking forward to this one!
Here are some links/ideas and tips for vacations/travels:
- Favorite Sunscreens – from the GlitterGuide.com
- Adult camps – what a great way to be a kid again! Or just play with your kids like you are a kid again. The best way to get a mental vacation is to find ways to LAUGH!
- Plan/pack accordingly – create outfits before you travel, to assure minimal options.
- Hikes – if your a local (PNW) here’s a good place to start – Trail News.
- Beach life (and in my case/convertible help) – 10 Best Hair Detanglers.
- A MUST READ – 27 Things to Always Have in Your Car (okay so a few won’t work, depending on where you live – aka/Arizona heat!) My musts: 1, 3, 4 & 12!
- Summer Roadtrip Essentials
- How We Save Money on Food When We Travel – from This Abundant Life (like these tips)!
- 6 Things That’ll Make You Want to Throw a Backyard Bash – from Pure Wow (I love all of these)!
- The New Hair Removal Technique that Everyone’s Talking About (I’ve actually done this before and am definitely thinking about booking another appointment). It does hurt a bit, but so worth it…
Happy Summer ya’all!!