I’m very honored to have received a new blogger award – the Versatile Blogger Award from a fellow blogger – True North Nomad (I listed her as one of my favorite blogs to follow before I saw this as well) and was surprised to see my name amongst HER list for this award. Lily is an amazing photographer and writer!!
First the definition of versatile (is that me)? adjective
1. capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer. LOL, I am more than capable of turning easily from one to another of various tasks – but I thought that was considered Bipolar? HA HA
2. having or capable of many uses: a versatile tool. Yes, cook, maid, gardener, laundry…
3. variable or changeable, as in feeling, purpose, or policy: versatile moods. Hello – I’m SO versatile moody… HEE HEE
As part of my acceptance of this award I am to list seven things others may not know about me:
- I’ve been working (at secretarial roles) since I was 15 and have worked for some high powered individuals who definitely helped ‘create’ me – both good and bad.
- I lived with two of my brothers (at our grandparents) in Mississippi; so I like to call myself a Spanish-Redneck. Outhouse, farm life, prejudice and all. HA HA
- I still like to spend time by myself and crank up some music and dance around – just like when I was a little girl.
- My favorite drink is still coffee – because my Grandma Demetria (Demi) introduced it to me, so I smile and think of her with every CUP I drink.
- My brother Ronnie (middle boy) taught me how to ride a bike AND drive a car. So I BLAME her for my lead foot too. HA HA
- Since I was in high school, my dream job was to work for a women’s magazine.
- I firmly believe in my motto and Inspire to: A Simple, Romantic Life.
As the rules state, my 15 nominees and blogs that I feel deserve this award as well:
- http://www.homewardfounddecor.com (my personal friend)!
Thank you for my few readers and I do hope you enjoy my blogging nominees and follow them as well!